Spectacular Medieval Castle in Carimate (Brianza), 22 Km from Milan on the way to Como Lake (15 Km).
Castle with square plan, observation towers, draw-bridge and ditches all around.
Actually equipped as a 4 star Hotel, banqueting, meeting and exposing activities.
- 9.000 square meters buildings, all connected, including
- the brand new SPA
- 3.000 square meter terraces
- 75.000 square meters land
- 70 spacious rooms
- 50 parking places inside the property
- Banqueting rooms for up to 350 seated guests
- Meeting rooms for up to 120 attendees
- Brand new 250 meters kitchen
- 520 square meters wellness & SPA.
Bordering the property, the Carimate Golf Club (18 holes)
with an outdoor swimming pool, and three tennis courts
that can be enjoyed by the Castle guests.
This monumental property can be converted also in luxury
condo, Senior Living Center or upgraded in Deluxe Hotel.
Carimate is an Italian town of 4,517 inhabitants in the province of Como in Lombardy.
Located in the southern part of the province, in the hilly area north of the Brianza area, it borders to the north with the municipality of Cantù, to the south with that of Lentate sul Seveso, to the north-east with Figino Serenza, to the south-east with Novedrate and west with Cermenate. It is 42 km from Milan-Malpensa airport, 32 km from Milan and 17 km from Como.
Viale Piave 21, 20129 Milano
Telefono: +39 333 600 6996